Independent Sales Representatives
You will be required to target new regions & Acquire accounts. independently manage the branded wholesale of Our premium Travel Wear Collection within the USA. You will be participate in the process of expansion and acquiring new business ventures in the US market.
Salary : Commission Based
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will be required to independently expand our existing Private Label, & Wholesale customer base in the North American market.
- You will need to identify key accounts as targets and pursue business with them personally even if they fall within the territorial allocation of a showroom or other independent sales representatives.
- Visiting key accounts to expose collections of the brand/sub-brands would also have to be undertaken by you.
- You will be responsible for identification of key accounts & subsequent development of these accounts for business growth.
- You will need to provide a break down of monthly targets for revenue and expenditures.
- You would need to monitor sales achievements on established accounts & communicate that on a monthly basis.
- Effectively manage and increase business with existing accounts
- acquire and develop new accounts throughout uS territories.
- Confidently sell product over the phone and in person, including making regular “check-in” calls to all accounts based on shipping reports.
- Use inventory system, production calendar, line sheets & color swatch cards to accurately quote availability of products.
- Secure appointments.
Qualifications and Skills
The successful candidate will be a highly talented sales professional who has a broad skillset gained within multi-channel B2B sale of premium apparel and accessories of knit, Silk and Leather:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Marketing, Merchandising, or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in private label and wholesale management with a premium brand.
- Experience in Wholesale Account Management is Preferred.
- Strong track record in maintaining customer relationships & securing new business opportunities.
- Knowledge of Internet best practices for customer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Possess strong but subtle negotiation skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Experience in expanding Private Label, Wholesale business.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive independently.
- Meticulous attention to details