Things to Take to Marrakesh, Morocco
What to take to Marrakesh...
Things to take on a trip to Marrakesh, Morocco 10 days or less in March...
"Taake 5" Travelwear Collection
(3) Knit Pants; Mid-Pant, Full Pant
(3) Knit Tops; Crewneck, Kimono Style
(1) Knit Dress; Mid-Dress
(1) Hardshell Suitcase; to sustain the transport
(1) Pair of Comfortable Shoes; for lots of walking and sight seeing
(1) Pair of Sneakers; superior support
Hygenics; 3 oz. toothpaste, shampoo, lotion, toothbrush, washcloths, etc...)
Yes! Washcloths. Upon arriving to my Riad (motel), I wanted to shower and change my clothes after an 18 hour flight. I discovered, there were plenty of towels, but no sign of any washcloths in Marrakesh; at the Riad or the Mart.
When I inquired at the Mart (The Souk) the merchants I questioned, became quite agitated after countless attempts to describe what I wanted. Nonetheless, I improvised and cut a towel into (4) equivalent parts to meet my needs.